At IMW Enterprises we create products and services that help businesses increase their sales and conversions. Thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses have relied on our products since 2008. The main product you will be working on is a video hosting and marketing platform https://vooplayer.com
You’ll be leading the efforts to develop and enhance backend communications between a suite of established consumer facing web applications. By modeling API services and integrating third party applications you will be primarily responsible for internal APIs, optimization of media handling processes, management of user licenses, business insight reporting, payments processing etc.
Responsibilities of the Senior PHP / API Developer position include:
- Developing complex internal application APIs
- Cross-integrating third party APIs
- Managing and optimizing media assets
- Optimizing performance of infrastructure and code execution
- Management of code deployment processes
- PHP / MySQL – Laravel Framework (4+ years)
- Media Storage Services (S3, 2+ years)
- FFMPEG (2+ years)
- Git workflow knowledge
- Extensive experience with payment processing and user licensing solutions’ APIs (Stripe)
- Experience with network architecture and server maintenance (CDN services, DNS management, Websockets, Webhooks, Worker Queues, etc.)
- Experiencing optimizing SQL data and query structures for faster performance
If you are interested in this position and you have the needed qualifications, please send us your CV outlining previous experiences to email@example.com . Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.