At IMW Enterprises we create products and services that help businesses increase their sales and conversions. Thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses have relied on our products since 2008.
You’ll be leading the efforts to develop and enhance backend and frontend communications between a suite of established consumer facing web applications. By modeling API services and integrating third party applications you will be primarily responsible for modeling application APIs, handling of user licenses, payments, managing backend processes and frontend assets.
The main product you will be working on is a video marketing platform https://vooplayer.com
Please note this position is located at our office in Belgrade, Serbia.
Your primary responsibilities will consist of:
- Organizing tasks and execution
- Managing other developers
- Developing complex APIs
- Cross-integrating third party APIs
- Managing and optimizing media assets
- Code deployment processes
- Maintaining frontend applications
- Handling escalated customer issues
- PHP/ Laravel Framework
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Source control workflow (Git)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, as well as custom APIs
- Media Storage Services (S3)
- Experience with web SaaS applications
- Experience working in a team across the whole development lifecycle
- Experience with payment processing and user licensing solutions’ APIs (Stripe, Braintree)
- Experience with network architecture and server maintenance (CDN services, Websockets, Webhooks, etc.)
If you are interested in this position and you have the needed qualifications, please send us your CV outlining previous experiences to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com . Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.