[themecolor]Step #1 – Integrate your 2Checkout Account ID & Secret Word[/themecolor]
The first step you need to do when you’re in wizshield is to integrate your 2CheckOut account ID and Secret Word. You can find this information under “Account – Site Management” in your 2Checkout dashboard and then you have to enter that information ONCE here…
[themecolor]Step #2 – Integrate wizShield File with your 2Checkout Product for automatic license key distribution and disablement[/themecolor]
To ensure wizShield is delivering license keys to your customers automatically as soon as they purchase and disables the keys if a refund occurs, you need to do to the following:
- Protect new file and enter basic details
- Choose 2Checkout in the drop-down Integration field
- Specify your 2Checkout Product Item Number (ID)
- Go to your Notifications – Settings page in 2Checkout and set Global URL: https://app.wizshield.com/integration/2co_ipn.php
- Click “Save & Proceed” and grab your protected file and continue marketing your product as usual.
- That’s it!
You can find your 2Checkout Product item number here…
You can find your 2Checkout Secret Word and 2CO Account # here…
You can set Global Url in 2Checkout here….